Table of Contents
- Okay, I Got the Twenty-Five Notebooks—Now What?
- What Do the First Six Weeks Look Like?
- How Do I Teach Writing? Structuring Minilessons
- What Do I Teach? Twelve Minilessons that Pave the Way to Wondrous Writing
- How Do I Balance Student Choice with Teacher-Directed Writing?
- Have You Seen the Range I Teach? Inspiring a Diverse Set of Learners
- How Do I Teach Writing During Reading?
- Do I Really Have to Run a Mini–Random House? Bringing Balance to Revising, Editing, and Publishing
- How Do I Keep Assessment Easy? Observations, Writing Conferences, and Looking at Student Work
- Anecdotal Notes Conference Form
- Writing Scoring Form