The Math Makes Sense WNCP program empowers students for mathematical success while providing unparalleled teacher support. Features and benefits of this K - 9 math resource include:
- Engaging Learners – Meaningful and relevant contexts engage student in fun math activities that connect math with the real world and support the development of deeper understanding
- Reaching Every Student – Math Makes Sense offers a highly readable text, a predictable three-part lesson model, and instructional strategies for addressing individual student needs
- Problem-Solving Success – The exploratory problem-based approach provides students with the tools and experiences necessary to develop the flexible thinking needed to become lifelong problem solvers
- Powerful Assessment – An ongoing assessment tool that supports evaluation of learning to inform instruction, support intervention and provincial requirements
- Consistent Lesson Model – The consistent three-part lesson model supports the development of deeper understanding, giving students the foundation they need for success in higher levels of mathematics
- Purposeful Practice – Students build confidence and enhance achievement as they share personal strategies, develop procedural fluency, and apply and consolidate their learning
Browse through more of the Math Makes Sense features and benefits on the Preview Products page.