This series helps students simultaneously build literacy skills and science content knowledge with high-interest, appropriately levelled informational text featuring hands-on lab activities.
- Motivate students with high-interest, nonfiction content and dynamic images and illustrations.
- Engage students and build 21st century skills with digital support such as video, audio, and interactive eBooks.
- Support above-, below-, and on-grade level readers with levelled books and differentiation strategies.
- Develop critical thinking skills with lab activities, student activity sheets, and a variety of assessments.
- Minimize prep time by utilizing lessons, assessments, and strategies included in the Teacher's Guide.
The following levels are available. Click on the title to review a sampler. A list of titles in the kit is provided in the sampler.