Supporting all learners across the IB continuum
Our International Baccalaureate series provides all you need to teach and learn the IB Diploma curriculum – whether using textbooks, eBooks or online support materials.
- Each book covers the subject guide fully taking into account the most recent syllabus changes.
- Clear links to Theory of Knowledge and the IB Learner Profile throughout the books, including advice on the Internal Assessment and the Extended Essay.
- Packed full of exam-style assessment opportunities using questions from past papers, as well as guidance from subject experts and examiners.
- Essentials Series written for EAL students and designed as a revision guide to supplement any core text.
- Group 5 Mathematics higher and standard level resources for both the Applications and Interpretation & the Analysis and Approaches courses coming summer 2019.
- Group 3 Psychology 2nd edition now available!
- Group 2 English B, French B, and Spanish B resources coming late 2019.
Not sure which Pearson Baccalaureate series is for you? Take a look at this comparison chart