New Modules created from the existing BC Socials Resources to address the New Grade 9 Socials Curriculum in British Columbia.
GRADE 9 RESOURCES (1750 - 1919)
List of resources that meet the current BC Grade 9 Social Studies Curriculum:
- Crossroads Module: Democracy & the Modern World (available in print & digital pack)
- Crossroads Module: Global Transformations (available in print & digital pack)
- Thinking it Through: A Social Studies Sourcebook (available in print & digital)
- Horizons: Canada's Emerging Identity (available in print & digital)
This second edition builds on the foundation of this custom BC resource and offers many new features.
What’s new in the second edition?
- Chapters have been reorganized to focus on big ideas.
- Historical thinking concepts are introduced in the chapter openers and revisited throughout the chapters.
- New features help students look for factors that caused revolutionary changes and examine the effects of those changes.
- Reading Anchor Literacy Tips promote application of comprehension strategies.
- More accessible content, single-column layout, and more visual design support reading success and student engagement.
- End of section questions focus on critical thinking
- Embedded QR codes allow students to easily connect to online content through their mobile device
Not sure what you need to purchase? Click Here