New Modules created from the existing BC Socials Resources to address the New Grade 8 Socials Curriculum in British Columbia.
What is new to the second edition?
- Chapters have been reorganized to focus on big ideas.
- Historical thinking concepts are introduced in the chapter openers and are revisited throughout the chapters.
- Reading Anchor Literacy Tips promote the application of comprehension strategies.
- More accessible content, single-column layout, and a more visual design support reading success and student engagement.
- New features focusing on civilization and religion helps students understand the overarching course concept.
- End of section questions focus on critical thinking.
- Embedded QR codes allow students to easily connect to online content through their mobile device.