There is a wealth of online resources to support your implementation and use of BAS.
Online Resources (OLR)
Included with your System purchase is access to the BAS Online Resources. The OLR site provides hundreds of printable resources such as recording forms, record-keeping tools, and parent letters as well as professional development videos to help you achieve the maximum impact using your new system.
To register for the OLR…
- Locate the Product Code on the inside front cover of the Assessment Guide.
- Go to fountasandpinnell.com and select ONLINE RESOURCES in the top menu bar. This will lead you to the login page.
- If you are accessing Fountas & Pinnell Online Resources for the first time, select REGISTER in the Sign Up section on the left. Follow the instructions to set up your account and add your new BAS system.
If you have previously registered for any Fountas & Pinnell Online Resources, login to your account and select ADD NEW PRODUCT in the top right corner of the screen. Follow the instructions to add your new BAS System OLR to your account.
- If you have any questions while you are registering, you can use the online chat to connect with Technical Support (button located in the bottom right corner of your screen).
Fountas & Pinnell Community
Register for FREE and stay up-to-date on the latest news and resources from Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™.
Only members gain EXCLUSIVE access to:
- Webinars to expand your knowledge on crucial literacy topics
- Consultant-led Discussion Board
- Study Guides for deep exploration and understanding of F&P professional books
- White Papers that energize your thinking on trending literacy topics
- Tools and resources to enhance your expertise.
Join the Fountas & Pinnell Community