The Summer Math Institute is designed for K–9 classroom teachers, numeracy leads, math coaches, math consultants, and school administrators, and aligns to the Ontario Ministry Math Renewal Strategy.
Schedule Session Descriptions Speaker Bios Mathology Registration Info
- Culturally responsive mathematics
- Exploring spatial reasoning, geometry, and patterning
- Math discourse, collaborative math culture
- Teaching and learning about fractions
- Developing problem solvers and numerate learners
- Exclusive sessions for principals: Look-fors in math behaviours
- Opportunities to experience Mathology
Why Attend the Summer Institute?
- Network with colleagues and deepen your professional learning capacity.
- Acquire instructional strategies and processes to foster problem solving, math proficiency, and conceptual understanding.
- Learn from internationally recognized speakers who will inspire and energize, leaving you confident and ready to transform your math classroom practice.
- Support culturally relevant Indigenous math content.
- Create a positive growth mindset and math school culture.