These collections of fiction readers are designed to stimulate students' interest about the world, broaden their reading experiences, and enrich their vocabularies. Students are introduced to a range of genres, including realistic fiction, historical fiction, adventure, poetry, science fiction, humor, diaries, journals, traditional stories, fables, fairy tales, biographies, and autobiographies.
- Engage beginning readers with colorful books (15 titles in each kit, 6 copies each) in print and digital formats.
- Access PDFs of books, teacher resources, student activity sheets, supplemental images, audio, and video digital resources.
- Track progress with series placement tests and formative and summative assessments in the Assessment Guide.
- Create a blended learning experience with Interactiv-eBooks featuring two activities per text (one comprehension and one writing).
- Model fluent reading with professional audio recordings of books and included Reader's Theater scripts.
The following levels are available. Click on the title to review a sampler. A list of titles in the kit is provided in the sampler.