Group 5: Mathematics
Developed for first teaching in 2019, our four new Mathematics Diploma titles fully support the new IB Mathematics Guide. Written for both new routes by IB experts you can be sure these standard level and higher level titles so you can be sure that every student has the content they need for their learning journey.
- Authoring team of experienced IB teachers, workshop leaders, and former Chief, Deputy and Assistant examiners and moderators: Tim Garry, Ibrahim Wazir, Jim Nakamoto, Kevin Frederick, Bryan Landman and Stephen Lumb.
- Additional integrated digital content including GeoGebra applets created specifically for the course. All syllabus content clearly and thoroughly explained. Worked examples to help students tackle questions.
- Practice questions from past papers to help students prepare for exams. Rich and wide-ranging chapter on Mathematics in Theory of Knowledge, written by a highly experienced TOK examiner.
- Guidance on Internal Assessment.
- Standard Level and Higher Level textbooks to ensure every student has the content they need.
Free 2 month trial Download your free sample
Handy guide to IB Diploma Maths changes
Find out everything you need to know about the changes to the IB Diploma Mathematics Subject Guide in our handy 5-minute guide.
Download the IB Diploma Subject Guide