Developed for first teaching in 2019, the new editions of these popular resources will fully support the new Mathematics Guide:
Analysis and Approaches Standard Level (shipping Aug 2019) | 9781292267418 | $80
Analysis and Approaches Higher Level (shipping June 2019) | 9780435193423 | $88
Applications and Interpretation Standard Level (shipping Aug 2019) | 9780435193454 | $80
Applications and Interpretation Higher Level (shipping Aug 2019) | 9780435193447 | $88
Sign up now to receive 60-day free access to our Higher Level Analysis and Approaches title!
To pre-order please contact Customer Service at 1-800-361-6128 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authoring team of experienced IB teachers, workshop leaders, and former Chief, Deputy and Assistant examiners and moderators: Tim Garry, Ibrahim Wazir, Jim Nakamoto, Kevin Frederick, Bryan Landman and Stephen Lumb.
- Additional integrated digital content including GeoGebra applets created specifically for the course.
- All syllabus content clearly and thoroughly explained.
- Worked examples to help students tackle questions.
- Practice questions from past papers to help students prepare for exams.
- Rich and wide-ranging chapter on Mathematics in Theory of Knowledge, written by a highly experienced TOK examiner.
- Guidance on Internal Assessment.
- Standard Level and Higher Level textbooks to ensure every student has the content they need for their learning journey.
(2012 editions still available while quantities last).