Pearson Investigating Science and Technology is committed to supporting teachers in the classroom:
- Various curriculum pathways are included, which offer time-efficient ways to deliver the curriculum.
- Diagnostic questions are provided in the Teacher Resource for each unit and lesson to help teachers uncover learning gaps. Re-teaching opportunities and purposeful activities are also provided.
- Fully developed and flexible differentiated instruction lesson options save time for new and experienced teachers. Customize your lessons to match your classroom needs.
- Shared, guided, and independent scripts and projectable material are provided for the purpose of explicit teaching and modelling of scientific and cross-curricular skills and strategies.
- Web site support at ScienceSource.ca includes current STSE examples and alternate video labs that bring the wonder of science to your classroom.
- Extra Practice and Test Bank includes 1500 extra questions on CD-ROM.