Designed for a variety of learning styles, Law in Action features refreshed content, new and updated cases, and an interactive eGuide for teachers.
NOW UPDATED TO INCLUDE CHAPTER ON EMPLOYMENT LAW.
New in the second edition
- Chapter openers and unit openers include a visual with key questions to focus student learning and encourage critical thinking
before delving into chapter contents
- Law in the Extreme—carefully chosen examples of extraordinary and fascinating events in Canadian law
- Over 100 brand new cases
- Guided cases to help support student understanding
Introducing the “Swiss Army knife” of teacher-planning tools: Law in Action 2 Interactive eGuide
This 4-in-1 digital teacher resource includes:
- A Teacher Resource with teaching notes, line masters, assessment masters and answers
- A Test Bank with modifiable multiple choice, short answer and essay questions
- A Web Site with updated cases each semester, alternate cases and more
- Projectable Student Book for classroom use
All this stored on a convenient memory stick that you can load on your home computer, laptop, or server to share with other Law Teachers at your school.