Now Trillium-listed for Canadian and World Issues, Grade 12 (CGW4U)!
- Appropriate reading level, comprehensive skill development, text layout, and organization
- Four-colour format with updated visuals, web links, and revised topics that provide the most up-to-date coverage of issues that matter to teachers and students
- A focus on Globalization and Sustainability to address recent Ontario Ministry of Education environmental initiatives
- Issues-focused case studies and current events features provide rigorous, yet engaging means for students to practice required skills
- Updated Data Disk includes a general purpose statistical database using over 200 countries and 80 data fields including demographic, economic, and environmental information (included in Teacher Resource)
- Worldwide data on energy production and use, including oil trade statistics
- Customizable MS Word files for each of the nine GIS activities are included in the Teacher Resource with printable instructions
Looking for this resource as a Pearson eText?
Pearson eText is available to you anytime and anywhere that you have internet access - for your laptop, desktop, iPad and Android tablet.