This is a professional resource that:
- Explores connections between current research, theory and classroom practice in FSL
- Facilitates the explicit teaching of literacy skills and comprehension strategies in listening, viewing and reading
- Includes surveys to reflect personally on effective literacy teaching practices
- Contains a glossary of literacy terms in English and French
This book is also available as part of the Teacher's Package and Facilitator's Package.
Invoice Title: FSL PD MAKING CONN PROFESSIONAL BK
Teacher's Package (single-user)
This package combines the Professional Book with a Professional e-Book that features video-based professional development:
- Authentic Canadian classrooms in action
- Teachers, administrators and students reflect on their teaching and learning
- Leading FSL educators discuss current research, literacy theory and effective practices in the FSL setting
All this is in an easy-to-use electronic format that mirrors the organization of the Professional Book.
For school and district network licenses, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-361-6128.
Invoice Title: FSL PD MAKING CONNECTNSTEACHER'S PACKAGE