- Offers valuable insights into securing that first teaching or leadership position, providing beneficial strategies for the employment process, including how to use career portfolios and e-portfolios (Chapter 5.1)
- Presents tips and strategies to have a dynamic interview – on the “hotseat” (Chapter 5.2)
- Includes ideas for what to dowhen landing a teaching position (Chapter 5.3)
- Explores specific strategies for the role of the occasional teacher (Chapter 5.4)
- Looks at a teaching career as a continuous ongoing professional growth process (Chapter 5.5)
* For the purposes of this publication the word “parents” is meant to represent parents, guardians, and other essential caregivers.