This Grade 11 and 12 valuable resource provides extensive coverage of all aspects of purposeful communication both inside and outside the classroom, and all major forms of literary and informational texts, major print and non-print media. The resource includes:
- Communication in the world of work
- Substantial coverage of the senior essay
- A full chapter on communicating through media
- A full chapter of poetry and drama
- Appendices on grammar usage and mechanics and documentation.
Features include Learning Focus boxes to identify knowledge and skills, charts providing key questions and "How To's", annotated models and reading selections throughout, independent and collaborative activities and handy "Checklists" for self-assessment.
Teacher resource material for this book is included in the Viewpoints Teacher Resource for grade 11 and grade 12.