Personal Financial Literacy includes a comprehensive overview of personal finance for high school students.
- The financial plan
- Financial decision making
- Budgets and balance sheets
- Careers and education
- Paying taxes
- Insuring your health and your life
- The economy and you
- Obtaining and protecting your credit
- Personal loans and purchasing decisions
- Credit cards and other forms of credit
- Banking procedures and services
- Methods of saving
- Methods of investing
- Planning for the futur
Teach your students personal finance tools and knowledge that will enable them to build the life they want before going out into the “real World.” There are 15 chapters that include: key terms, vocabulary, real life scenarios, online references, financial math problems, Q & A and review.