This program fully covers the College Board’s AP® biology Curriculum Framework and is supported by a wealth of teacher and student materials. The authors have focused on the key content and supported it with clear explanations and effective figures.
Campbell BIOLOGY In Focus
- Offers AP-specific chapter level features that clearly correlate the textbook’s content to the AP® Curriculum Framework and prepare students for AP Exam success.
- Delivers a streamlined, 900-page text that emphasizes the essential content and scientific skills necessary for success in the AP® biology course.
- Presents core content required for the course, while retaining the clear explanations and figures that support the student.
- Highlights five basic themes that run through all areas of biology: evolution, energy and matter, information, interactions, and organization.
- Presents a novel approach to studying the evolutionary history of biodiversity (Unit 4). Each chapter focuses on one or a few major steps in the history of life. The coverage of natural history and biological diversity emphasizes the evolutionary process.
- Features Scientific Skills Exercises that support the Framework’s Science Practices as students master data analysis, graphing, experimental design, and math skills.