Enrich Your Geometry Curriculum and Extend Your Students’ Spatial Reasoning
Research shows that children with good spatial skills perform better in mathematics overall. This research-based resource is a unique blend of professional learning and classroom activities. It includes:
- 40+ field-tested and research-based activities designed to appeal to young children
- Guided lesson plans, including 20+ videos, that serve as models for best practice in instruction
- Tips on observing, questioning, and assessing young children’s geometric and spatial thinking
- Free etext version with videos, curriculum correlations, line masters, and observation guides
- A professional learning service that helps to extend and embed the learning will also be available.
If ordering from outside of Canada, please call customer service at 1 (800) 361-6128.