This highly visual, full-colour magazine provides theme-related games and models for tasks and projects. Reading selections are recorded on the audio CD package. French-English glossary also included.
This resource is Trillium-listed in Ontario.
Visages actively engages students in a wide variety of authentic learning experiences using French. The unique design of Visages provides maximum flexibility for a variety of students' needs and interests.
Visages 1 & 2
- The eight themes of Visages 1 & 2 are arranged in Ensembles, whose themes introduce and share identical key structures
- Teachers may choose from the eight themes, provided that at least one theme from each Ensemble is explored
- Themes are explored within the context of a project
- Six engaging themes
- The unique creativity of Visages 1 & 2 is maintained, while preparing students for intermediate FSL
- Theme projects engage students in creative contexts
- More opportunities for group and individual activities
- Increase in page numbers for the Magazine and the Plus
- Lexique included in student material