- Copyright: 2012
- Publisher: Pearson Canada
- Author: Michael Fullan
"It's time to take the lid off learning."
In his latest book, Michael Fullan takes a close look at the fast-paced world of emerging technologies and argues that the inevitable influence of technology on teaching and learning must not be resisted, but rather embraced and applied in meaningful ways to positively impact school classrooms.
- Examines connections—and disconnections— between pedagogy, technology, and change knowledge in education
- Creates a vision for improving education by escaping the content-focused teaching of the past and embracing “the new pedagogy” of higher-order skills
- Focuses on the harnessing of fast and innovative technologies to bring about change in classrooms, districts, states, and provinces
- Identifies four critical elements that, at scale, have the ability to make large-scale change a reality— and easier!
Watch the overview of Stratosphere.