- Publisher: Pearson Canada
- Grade: 4 - 6
- Helps teachers quickly identify students who need further assessment one-on-one with the teacher in order to gather more information about a specific student?s reading proficiency.
- Assesses students comprehension skills, and helps teachers identify instructional needs quickly and efficiently, while tracking student achievement and growth.
- Supports the teacher in reinforcing/checking his/her own judgments about student performance.
- Connects directly to provincial/regional rubrics for scoring and analysis (eg. EQAO testing, BC Performance Standards).
Each Quick Comprehension Assessment Package includes:
- 2 on-grade reading passages for whole class assessment (35 copies of each)
- 4 passages at a range of reading levels for individual assessment to gather more information about specific students (1 copy of each)
- A Teacher’s Guidethat features
- rubrics linked to provincial and national performance standards
- a class tracking sheet
- blackline masters (including graphic organizers)
- teaching notes
Assessment Rubrics and Exemplars also available.
French Edition available: